What is Detox?
Detoxification is short Detox is the removal of toxic substances from a living organism including human body. Detoxification is widely used concept alternative to medicine. It is based on the principle that that the illness may occur due to the presence of toxic substances in our body.
Detoxifications very much helpful to those patients who are suffering from chronic diseases. The chronic diseases may be allergies, asthma, diabetic, headache, heart disease, high cholesterol, low blood pressure and digestive disorders.
Bentonite clay for detoxing
Bentonite clay has become more popular in recent days for internal and external detox and cleansing for good reasons. It is perfect for facial cleansing and detox. Here are some bentonite clay uses, where to get and how it works.
Bentonite clay is neither absorbed nor digested by intestine and it does not react with any other thing. Bentonite clay is negatively charged and highly absorbent. It absorbs positively charged substance as it moves through the intestine. These are:
- Intestinal worms
- Heavy metals
- Free radicals
Bentonite clay at firs absorb water and expands as sponge like substances which the attracts and bind germs, worms, bad bacteria, toxins, heavy metals etc. It then drive out all these what trapped. Bentonite clay has been used in different countries of the world as colon cleansing. It was first used in Mesopotamia as bentonite healing detox.
The benefits that are derived by bentonite clay is same as by the Indian healing clay through the detoxifying. So we conclude that bentonite healing clay benefits are exactly same as Aztec Indian healing clay benefits through Detox.
How do you do Bentonite Detox?
- Use liquid bentonite clay as colloidal gel – mix bentonite clay powder with water to make clay gel and keep it in a plastic jar. Do not use any metal container or metal spoon. Calcium bentonite clay or Montmorillonite is mainly used in detoxifying the metals, impurities and toxin elements and sodium bentonite clay are extensively used in industrial purposes.
- Take one tablespoon bentonite clay powder in liquid form in the morning or before 2 hours taking breakfast. Drink one glass of water bowel movement. Liquid bentonite clay is odorless and tasteless. Take it with apple juice to make it more palatable. Initially it will be some difficult but later on it will be as usual.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day so that your bowel may be cleared.
- Since it is highly absorbent take it at least 2 hours after or before taking any medicine. Otherwise it may absorb and eliminate drugs also.
- After taking bentonite clay daily once for 1st week and you feel comfortable you should increase 2 times daily for the next week. Take it in the morning and before going bed. You can take bentonite clay 3 times a day maximum.
- After 2/3 weeks you will notice substantial improvement in bowel movement. It bwill alkalize your body, you get energy and feel healthy.
Bentonite clay mask for acne is essential for acne treatment and you need to make a paste with required ingredients. With this mask you can also eliminate skin rash and treat your hairs also.
It is noted that all the mask after application should be washed with warm water so that no trace is found as residue. Then dry with a dry towel. The hair will be thicker than before and glowing.
- You can take bentonite clay phyllium husk that will make the clay to move faster in the intestine.
By this time you know what bentonite clay is. Where it is used and what are the benefits that you derive from this bentonite clay. It is very easy to detoxify with bentonite clay. A bentonite clay detox can detoxify heavy metals and parasites from the colon.
It can also draw toxins from blood supplying the intestine and they too are removed. You will start feeling fresh, energetic and youthful. You are now amazed with numerous benefits mentioned earlier.
Note: Bentonite detox is not at all recommended for pregnant woman and very aged people.