Soniclear and Clarisonic are the most popular face brushes today. They are full of fantastic features and they seem to be well built with advanced technology. In this article we will narrate in detail about their similarities and differences or simply Soniclear Vs Clarisonic.
Out of these two cleansing systems Clarisonic brushes are brainchild of Washington based company, The Pacific Bioscience Laboratories, Inc. According to their website this sonic brushes were invented in 2004 and since then they sold at least 10 million patented designs. The company introduced several models like Mia 1, Mia 2, Mia 3, Smart Profile and Plus.
In addition to these brushes, Clarisonic also sells skin care products for both men and women. The Soniclear is on the other hand, products from Michael Todd’s cosmetic company. According to their website the company started producing products with the idea of using natural ingredients to extract extraordinary results for mankind.
The Soniclear has got the products models like Petite, Elite and Elite Deluxe. Also according to their advertisement these brushes are the first world’s antimicrobial sonic facial brushes. Another extraordinary feature for these brushes except petite is the C-boosting technology which stimulates the collagen and elastin production. So you can easily consider both soniclear and clarisonic as the best facial cleansing devices.
Everything about Clarisonic Mia 1
Be careful about buying a fake clarisonic Mia 1 and therefore buy it from a reputable source. Probably you have the branded name from some of your friends. They have their own feedback but we have the reviews from the genuine buyers for you.
Clarisonic Mia 1 wants to ditch your face wash deep cleansing with a rotating brush head. This is called sonic cleansing as is the results of sonic frequency of 300 movements per second.
When you unbox this product Mia 1 you get a sensitive brush head, a universal charger and a refreshing gel cleanser. Also it is not a battery operated device. The key features of this product are:
- USA made: It is originally made from USA and when you are looking for a non china product your best choice is Mia 1.
- Rechargeable: This product is accompanied by a universal charger that can be used anytime anywhere. Once you charge it continue for 20 minutes and is compatible with 100-240v AC.
- Interchangeable heads: This product has got six types of interchangeable heads those are designed as per different skin types. The sensitive brush head can be used in all types of skin and acne cleansing brush can be used for oily skin. These brushes can be bought separately also.
- One Speed: It comes with one speed and one button only. It is not possible to customize speed but in other cases Mia 2 and 3 you can customize speed.
- Waterproof: You can easily use Michael todd clarisonic in shower and in the bathtub.
This product is no doubt a creative product as it forces to produce an effective exfoliation for your face. Sometime the design of this product is similar to other brands but we are impressed with its creativity. The key features of these products are:
- Antimicrobial product protection: One of the greatest problems with bristled facial cleansers is mold and bacterial growth. When this occurs, microorganism over the brushes can much more harm rather than good. Thanks to Soniclear Life antimicrobial protection as the brushes remain germ free and clean all the while.
- C-boost collagen technology: The C-boost collagen technology can be treated as a optional operating mode that promises to stimulate collagen and elastin production. According to Michael Todd’s website report this technology help to improve the appearance of fine lines by 84%, firmness of skin by 70%, and the texture of the skin by 90%.
- Multiple speeds: Soniclear petite model is equipped with three speed settings for multispeed and Soniclear elite model is equipped with six speed settings for effective performance.
- Waterproof: The Soniclear brand products are completely waterproof that are unlike other brands. You can even submerge in water without harming it any way. Therefore it is completely safe while taking shower and taking bath in a tub.
- Timer: With the help of Soniclear auto timer you can get consistent result very easily. You don’t need to keep track of time manually. Even you can prevent any over use that can leads to irritation of skin.
- Appearance: It can be noted that Soniclear brushes have so far the most attractive exterior of all facial brushes. They come in various cool colors and patterns. Even with 4, 6 and 8 colors. Though the lasting period for other brushes is 3 months this Soniclear brush has six months lasting period.
Clarisonic Mia 2 vs Soniclear
Soniclear vs Clarisonic Comparison Table
|Modes and Features||Soniclear||Clarisonic|
|Working Mode||Sonic Technology||Sonic Technology|
|Country of Origin||USA||USA|
|Models Available||Petite, Elite, Elite Delux and Elite for men||Mia 1, Mia 2, Mia 3-aria, Mia Fit, Alpha Fit men, Smart profile and Plus|
|Colors||Plain, pattern, petite-4, Elite-6, Elite deluxe-8||Plains only, Mia1-3, Mia fit -3, Alpha Fit-1, Smart Profile-1, Plus-3.|
|Speed Settings||Petite-3, Elite-3 and Elite Delux-6||Mia-1-1, Mia 2-2, Mia-3-3, Alpha Fit-2, Smart Profile -4, Plus-3|
|Unique Features||Life Antimicrobial Product Protection, C-boost Collagen technology.||Smart technology for smart profile|
|Cradle||Yes, Available for all models||Mia 1-no, Mia 2-no, Mia fit –no, Mia 3 –yes, Alpha fit-no|
|Brush Heads||Petite-face only, Elite –face and body, Elite deluxe- face and body.||Mia-1 and 3 –sensitive, Mia-2 sensitive and radiance, Smart profile –dynamic facial, Plus-sensitive and body.|
|Other Accessories||Petite and Elite-none, Elite deluxe-Pedi treatment head, extension handle, travel case and shower caddy.||Mia 1 and 3 –none, Mia fit-none, Alpha fit –none, smart profile-wall adapter, Plus- Body brush extension handle.|