Crest 3d white strip is the first whitening strip accepted by American Dental Association. So you can easily rely on its safety use for whitening your teeth. But you need to apply the best way to use crest white strips to obtain best results.
With its amazing feature can white 25 times more than that of most leading Pepsodyne toothpaste. It can also remove 10 years tough stain developed from coffee, wine and smoking.
The strips nicely folded to the shape of your teeth and can be easily taken off after use. It should be kept for 30 minutes once a day. For complete whitening you need to use 3-6 months depending on your teeth conditions. But you need to follow the crest 3d white strips directions all the while.
Crest 3d white strips directions to get the best result:
- Proper placing the strips: In case of the most teeth whitening strips usage, it is advisable not to brush just before the treatment. This will help to adhere the strip on teeth better. Before application simply remove the strip from the liner and place it aligned with your gum line. Press it against the teeth for best contact and fold the remainder in the inside of the teeth.
- Daily usage number: You should be sure that how many times you need to use it. Normally instructions are given that you need to use once a day. In case of severe stain over teeth you can use twice daily as per instruction of dentist.
- Strip application duration: You should also know how much time you need to wear the strip for each application. Though normally it is advised to wear for 30 minutes you can even vary the timing from 5-45 minutes depending the strength of strip and condition of teeth. Always follow the instructions given on product.
- Regimen length: How many days or months you need to use it for best result? Some of the regimen Last for a week and some other last for even a month. No matter what kind of whitening program you take you must follow the whitening instruction to obtain the best results. It is of course a simple treatment and is always better to have this rather than a complicated teeth whitening process.
- Finally you can say that to get the best result of teeth whitening the correct use of strips is very much essential and how to put on crest 3d whitestrips is the first importance.
Tips for teeth whitening:
You need to know everything about the use of whitening strips for ultimate result and you can get maximum information from our crest whitening strips review.
- Regular Swapping: Keep the regular teeth whitening process with toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash products that are designed for teeth whitening and available in local drugstores. So simple swapping with high quality toothpaste and toothbrushes is essential for everybody.
- DIY at home: You need not to go to a dentist or a clinic to have a complicated, costly, and time consuming treatment anymore. There are lots of professional products in the local drugstore that can provide professional-level results. You can easily avoid a complex teeth whitening process by simply selecting a program such as crest 3D white whitestrips professional effects which can surprisingly whiten your teeth with a noticeable result.
- Look for right fit: It is found that the different whitening products have got varying concentration of carbamide peroxide as a bleaching agent. When you are a newbie in using whitening products before go for low concentration of whitening products. If you don’t experience any tooth sensitivity problem then go for higher concentration whitening products.
- Start right: Always start safe tooth whitening with healthy teeth. Make sure that you have no crack tooth, unfilled cavities or loose dental work that are not at all safe for tooth whitening. There should not be any damage in structural integrity of tooth.
- Hold steadily: You need to follow the instructions written on whitening products so that you can get maximum result. The whitening products are to be used as the recommended duration.
- Supporting your smile: You can use other safe whitening products for better smile such as whitening toothpaste and whitening rinses. Also spinning tooth brushes are safe when used with teeth whitening products. The brushes help not to deposit stain on teeth from every day eating and drinking.
- For adult usage: Most of the tooth whitening products is prescribed for adolescents and adults who are 12 years or more. If you are under 12 years, pregnant, or if you have gum disease or unfilled cavities you need to see a dentist before using tooth whitening products.
- Not the longer the better: Don’t leave the crest 3d whitening strips on teeth for a period of longer than that has been recommended in the instructions. Instead maintain a regular tooth whitening process day to day application.
Extra care for white teeth:
Sip: When you are drinking cola or wine you need to use a straw so that drinks cannot come in contact with teeth. This will prevent staining of your teeth and long lasting of white teeth.
Rinse: Rinse your mouth as soon as possible to minimize the risk of staining when you take a drink like coffee, wine, or cola and the food that likely to stain your teeth.
Brush: Brush your teeth once or twice in a week with whitening toothpaste but for daily usage use standard toothpaste.
Floss: A complete oral care is that to use daily twice tooth brushing and daily flossing will result to maintain your teeth white, no matter you use what type of tooth whitening products.